Title: Teqball table
United States Patent D823965
Huszár, Viktor (Budapest, HU)
Borsányi, Gábor (Budapest, HU)
Application Number: 35/500971
Publication Date: 07/24/2018
Filing Date: 12/07/2015
Export Citation: Click for automatic bibliography generation
Assignee: TEQBALL HOLDING S.A.R.L. (Luxembourg, LU)
Primary Class: D21/799.2
International Classes: (IPC1-7): 2101
Field of Search: D21/799.2
View Patent Images: Download PDF D823965
US Patent References:
- 9421428 Game ball cleaning device and method August, 2016 Dobush
- 8182374 Portable ping-pong set May, 2012 Copeland 473/473
- 8007378 Ping-pong table/locking with an indexing finger August, 2011 Vallon 473/496
- 7500671 Air hockey table March, 2009 Narus 273/108.1
- 5398926 Game accelerating table tennis table top March, 1995 Skinner 473/475
- 4119838 Electronic score-keeper for table tennis October, 1978 Genuit 340/323R
- 3992006 Competitive ball game apparatus November, 1976 Barlow 124/6
Website: Teqball: It’s Soccer And Ping Pong In One Cool Package, Jun. 24, 2014
Website: Teqball Reinvents the Game of Football with new Equipment that Objectively Measures Players’ Skill Levels; Pre-orders Available Through Kickstarter Campaign, Jun. 23, 2014
Website: Teqball—An Awesome Combination of Football and Table Tennis, Jul. 9, 2014
KIRSCHBAUM, GEORGE D
Attorney, Agent or Firm:
FOX ROTHSCHILD LLP (PRINCETON PIKE CORPORATE CENTER 997 LENOX DRIVE BLDG. #3, LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ, 08648, US)
1. The ornamental design for a teqball table, as shown and described.
The patent or application file contains at least one drawing executed in color. Copies of this patent or patent application publication with color drawing(s) will be provided by the Office upon request and payment of the necessary fee.
2. Teqball table
2.1 is a perspective view of a teqball table in a partially folded position.
2.2 is a perspective view of the design in an open position.
2.3 is a side plan view in a partially folded position.
2.4 is a perspective view in an open position.
2.5 is a side plan view in a fully folded position.
2.6 is a front view in a fully folded position.